Over the winter, Pemi’s facebook page offered updates on Open Houses, alumni gatherings, and chance encounters, as well as steady postings of photos both old and new that made us smile, laugh, reflect, and—more often than not—ache to be with our friends at camp. Interspersed throughout have been links to timely topics and bits of interest from a variety of sources. As we like to do every few months, here’s a select compilation of those links that should make for easy binge reading if you’re not a facebook user or if you missed one along the way…
- Allyson Fauver Joins Pemi’s Administrative Team
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals That Will Make You An Awesome Parent
- 10 Women Who Changed The Way We See Nature
- Harvard Psychologists Reveal: Parents Who Raise ‘Good’ Kids Do These 5 Things
- Summer Camp: Can It Make Kids More Responsible?
- Benefits of Environmental Education
- 5 Ways Summer Camp Helps Your Child Prepare for Adulthood
- 8 Things Kids Need to Do By Themselves Before They’re 13
- Summer Camp for Kids – Now More Than Ever!
- Hooked on Our Smartphones
- Pemi Alumni Magazine – News and Notes – January 2017
- Add social-media expectations to the list of things you tell a new babysitter
- The Great Outdoors: Time Spent Outside Has Wide-Ranging Benefits
When you come across articles that you think the larger Pemi community might find of interest, please send them our way so we can share them with others!