|Full Session (7 weeks)||Saturday June 26 – Saturday August 14||$9,900|
|1st Session (3 ½ weeks)||Saturday June 26 – Monday July 19||$6,900|
|2nd Session (3 ½ weeks)||Tuesday July 20 – Saturday August 14||$6,900|
A $1,000 deposit is required by credit card at the time of application. Deposits are non-refundable, with these exceptions: your child is on the waiting list and a space does not become available, or you apply for Financial Aid and we are unable to meet your needs.
Camper Expense Account (CEA): In anticipation of personal expenses that may not apply to other campers, we also ask parents to deposit funds ($75-$200, based on age and session length) into their son’s personal camper account during the application process or prior to May 1st. For guidance on how to estimate and make your son’s CEA deposit, and for details on chaperoned travel fees or the refunding of unused CEA funds, please see Financial Management.
Brothers Discount: We offer a $300 discount on tuition per brother, when brothers are enrolled in the same summer.
Tuition Protection Insurance: We encourage families to think about purchasing tuition insurance protection through a third-party to cover their investment. MH Ross has a policy to consider if you look into this. Parents should understand the limits, coverage, and benefits offered prior to purchasing coverage.
Camp Pemigewassett is a sleep-away camp for boys ages 8–15. Boys should be emotionally and physically prepared to fully participate in our program with a willingness to listen, to follow directions, and to learn. In most cases, a boy who has successfully spent the night away from home at a friend’s house is ready to be at camp.
To apply, have handy:
- Names and phone numbers of two emergency contacts (required to proceed).
- Recent, close-up digital photo of your son to upload to the application.
- Credit card for the deposit amount due at time of application (non-refundable, see details below).
- For new campers, a camper recommendation from a teacher is also required: please provide our Camper Recommendation Form (PDF) to your son’s teacher and ask them to mail or email it to us directly. The prompts address a boy’s readiness to live in a residential community and requests information from your son’s teacher that will assist us with cabin and counselor placement.
Directors Danny Kerr or Kenny Moore will be in touch regarding your son’s application. Once your son is officially enrolled, we keep you informed with timely emails on topics such as required forms, deadlines, finances, and packing. In the meantime, this information and more can be found in Current Parents.
Camp Pemigewassett’s hope is that all boys who wish to attend camp will be able to. We care deeply about providing the benefits of a summer at Pemi to as many families as possible. In an effort to make camp available to every camper who is interested, we offer financial aid to those who apply and qualify for financial support.
If you would like to send your son to Pemi, but financial obstacles are a factor, please contact Directors Danny Kerr or Kenny Moore to discuss your intention to apply for financial aid and information on an adjusted deposit. All information provided is kept confidential.
Then, to complete your application for financial aid, please:
- Check the appropriate box in the online Camper Application form.
- Download and complete our Financial Aid Form (PDF).
- Submit the Financial Aid Form along with a copy of the first page of your most recent Federal Tax Return by November 15. After November 15th, requests for financial aid will be considered on a case-by-case basis if funds are still available.