Due to COVID-19, all campers must arrive by car accompanied by a parent or guardian. We anticipate asking parents to sign up for a schedule of staggered arrival times to facilitate testing needs and intake screening. Stay tuned for details.
–––– Please see Covid and 2021 for more details –––
Pemi is a 1.5 hour drive by car from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) and 2.5 hours by car from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). For directions, please see Driving and Directions.
Notes of Interest for Arrival Day
- We will require documentation of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
- Prior to arrival day, please do everything you can to help your child follow a 10-day “minimization-of-risk period” outside of any school obligations, avoiding close contact with people outside of your household, and following CDC recommended behaviors: good hand washing, wearing face coverings while around others, and daily monitoring of health.
- Pre-camp “isolation” will be critical to the success of establishing our “bubble.”
- We anticipate parents/guardians will need to remain inside their vehicle for the entirety of the drop-off.
- In order to establish and maintain our “bubble,” we will be unable to offer restrooms or our traditional reception to parents/guardians on arrival day.