Your online account serves as a portal to Camp Pemigewassett. Each unique email address in our system has an account, whether belonging to a current parent, staff member, alumnus or camper, or a prospective parent who has requested information from Pemi.
How do I access my online account?
- Log in here or access the “log in” link directly at the top right of www.camppemi.com.
- Your username is your email address.
- Forgot your password? Click on “Retrieve/Set Password.” Don’t keep guessing—5 failed attempts will lock you out of your account!
- Not in our system and want to be? Email Allyson.
What can I do with my online account?
- Update personal information
- Submit required forms
- Look at photos and/or order prints, posters, and gifts throughout the year
- Create guest accounts for family and friends to view photos
- More, depending on your relationship with Pemi. Log in and look around!
Help! I’m locked out of my account…
Your account will lock after 5 failed password attempts. Once your account is locked, the “Retrieve Password” request will no longer work, and we will receive a notice that your account has been locked. We will send an email to the email associated with the account with a link in it, good for three days, for you to reset your password.
Specifically for parents…
- We ask that each parent use their own username and password to log in.
- The parent who applied online created their own user account and password during the application process.
- If the applying parent also provided other email contacts (parents or guardians) in the camper application, those contacts can complete the set-up of their own account and online access by going to Log In, entering their email address, and clicking on “Retrieve/Set Password.”
- If you receive an “e-mail address cannot be found” message, contact Allyson for assistance.
- It is crucial for us to have all appropriate parent and guardian contact information, to keep everyone properly informed. Thank you for your help on this front!
Questions about your online account?