Several forms are required for employment for both new and returning staff.
Where can I find these forms?
Log in to your account to access and submit all forms, under “Forms and Documents.” We will alert you by email as to when forms are available. Each form has an icon indicating if you can complete it online or if you must download and print it. Read more about how to use your online account.
Forms required for employment include:
- W4 (for U.S. STAFF only)
- I9 (for NEW STAFF only). New staff will finalize this form at camp using originals of official forms of ID (pdf) that you should bring with you to camp.
- Parental Permission (for STAFF UNDER age 18 only)
- Health History
- Physician Exam (must reflect an exam within 12 months of working at camp)
- Staff Authorization
- Staff Bio
- CampMeds: Staff members who take medication in pill form on a daily basis and who live in cabins with campers (Cabin Counselors, Assistant Counselors, Trip Leaders, etc) are required to enroll with CampMeds to provide prescriptions/instructions for prescription medication or over-the-counter pills such as daily vitamins or daily allergy medication. Pemi will reimburse you for the service fee that CampMeds charges. There are deadlines involved. Please read the info found here>>
*Scroll down for more detailed information on each form.
When are forms due?
Forms for staff are due by May 31 (with some exceptions). With a total of well over 2,000 forms coming in for campers and staff, please this deadline so that we have the time to organize and prepare a safe and happy season for the entire Pemi community!
Forms to be printed, completed, and submitted by SCAN/UPLOAD or FAX:
Plan to print these forms from your account, fill them out, and then fax or scan/upload them back to your account (except the I9 for new staff, which will be finalized at camp). Forms that you download for print from your account include a barcode that is unique to each staff member. Sibling staff should download forms from their own accounts.
- Required in order to be paid.
- For NEW staff. Please PRINT this form, fill out Section 1 prior to arriving at Camp, and bring it with you to Camp. Section 2 (and/or 3) will be completed at camp, in person, using official forms of ID (pdf) that you should bring with you to camp.
Parental Permission Form
- For staff under age 18.
Staff Authorization Form
- This form provides insurance information AND serves as “permission to treat.” It will accompany you when you leave camp on a camp-related trip.
- Follow the directions on the form to complete this form as a SINGLE page, with insurance cards and signature provided all together on the front side.
- DO NOT send multiple pieces of paper with separate photocopies of your insurance cards.
- A signature is required at the bottom. A parent or guardian signature is required at the bottom for staff under age 18.
Physician Exam Form
- Must be filled out by your physician, providing documentation of an exam within 12 months of attending camp.
- You can submit your doctor’s own generated exam information. If faxing, be sure to use your personal barcoded form as a cover sheet, so that any non-barcoded pages will accurately route to your account. (But if you are scanning and uploading doctor-generated forms directly to your account, there is no need to use the barcoded sheet).
To submit these PRINTED forms:
Fax toll-free to 1-866-428-1917.
- Faxed forms are routed automatically to your online account via the unique barcode that was generated on the form when you downloaded or printed it from your account. There is no need for a cover sheet.
Or scan your complete form to PDF (not a jpeg or tiff) and upload to your account directly online.
- Scan and save your completed form as a PDF.
- If you know how to reduce file size, please do so before uploading.
- Login to your account, go to Forms & Documents, and click on the “upload” symbol to the right of the form. Find the form on your computer and upload.
Forms to be filled out ONLINE:
Health History Form
- Have your insurance information / card(s) handy for reference
- This form is several pages and can be updated at any time after it is submitted.
- You can save your work and return to the form, but only fully-completed pages are saved.
- A full immunization history is no longer required. Instead, you can indicate that immunizations are up-to-date. However, you will need to provide: 1) Date of your son’s last Tetanus shot (referred to as DTAP/td on immunization records), and 2) Tuberculosis (referred to as TB / PPD) test date and result (positive, negative) or “not tested.”
- The information you enter on this form carries over from year to year, for convenience in submitting the form in subsequent summers. However, be sure to verify that information provided for previous summers—especially on medical conditions—remains current. If you checked a box last year to indicate a condition, allergy, medication, etc., a separate box opened for you to provide additional information. This year, please un-check those that no longer apply, or confirm each of these conditions by clicking the box again.
- Your signature at the end indicates that the information is accurate and current.
Staff Bio Form
Our first summer newsletter includes staff bios of our entire staff. Help us to introduce you by providing:
- Three to five lines, approx 50-100 words
- Consider providing where you’re from, what your interests are, what you do or where you go to school, what you hope to do/teach at Pemi, how many years you’ve been at Pemi, etc
- See last year’s bios>>
Please provide an updated, close-up photo for uses such as cabin and staff group photos for Opening Day. A crop tool is provided on the form.
If you take medication or any daily pills …
Staff members who take medication in pill form on a daily basis and who live in cabins with campers (Cabin Counselors, Assistant Counselors, Trip Leaders, etc) are required to enroll with CampMeds to provide prescriptions/instructions for prescription medication or over-the-counter pills such as daily vitamins or daily allergy medication. Pemi will reimburse you for the service fee that CampMeds charges. There are deadlines involved. Please read the info found here>>