HOW do I access my online account?
- We ask that each parent login with their own unique username and password.
- Log in at the top right of www.camppemi.com.
- Your username is your email address.
- Forgot your password? Click on “Retrieve/Set Password.” Don’t keep guessing—5 failed attempts will lock you out of your account!
- The parent who submitted their son’s camper application created an account with their email address and a password. That parent can access their account at any time by going to www.camppemi.com and clicking on log in at the top right.
- If the applying parent also provided other email contacts (parents or guardians) in the camper application, those contacts can set up their own account simply by going to LOG IN, entering their email address, and clicking on “Retrieve/Set Password.”
- If your email is not yet in our system, or if it is not associated with your camper, contact Allyson.
- It is crucial for us to have all appropriate parent and guardian contact information, to keep everyone properly informed. Thank you for your help on this front!
WHAT can I do with my online account?
- Submit a camper application
- Pay tuition and submit funds for your son’s Camper Expense Account (CEA) by eCheck
- Submit forms required for your son to attend camp
- Update personal information
- Look at photos and/or order prints, posters, and gifts throughout the year
- Create guest accounts for grandparents and friends to view photos
- More, depending on your relationship with Pemi. Log in and look around!
For a visual “how to” on finding your accounts balance, click here >>
For a visual “how to” on how to view photos, click here >>
For a visual “how to” on where to find forms that are required for attendance, click here >>
HELP! I’m locked out of my account…
Your account will lock after 5 failed password attempts. Once your account is locked, the “Retrieve Password” request link will no longer work, and we will receive a notice that your account has been locked. We will send an email to the email associated with the account with a link in it, good for three days, for you to reset your password.
Questions about your online account?