Your online account serves as a portal to Camp Pemigewassett. Each unique email address in our system has an account, whether belonging to a current parent or staff member looking to submit a required medical form, an alumnus hoping to connect with old camp friends, a camper who has returned home and is eager to share his experience with mom and dad by going through the summer photos together, or a prospective parent who has requested information from Pemi.
How do I access my online account?
- Log in at the top right of www.camppemi.com. Or via the “Your Online Account” link on Pemi’s facebook page (look for the green leaf logo under Apps).
- Your username is your email address.
- Forgot your password? Click on “Retrieve/Set Password.” Don’t keep guessing—5 failed attempts will lock you out of your account!
- Not in our system and want to be? Email Allyson.
What can I do with my online account?
- Update personal information
- Submit required forms
- Look at photos and/or order prints, posters, and gifts throughout the year
- Create guest accounts for family and friends to view photos
- More, depending on your relationship with Pemi. Log in and look around!
Help! I’m locked out of my account…
Your account will lock after 5 failed password attempts. Once your account is locked, the “Retrieve Password” request will no longer work, and we will receive a notice that your account has been locked. We will send an email to the email associated with the account with a link in it, good for three days, for you to reset your password.
Questions about your online account?