Your online account serves as a portal to Camp Pemigewassett. Each unique email address in our system has an account, whether belonging to a current parent or staff member looking to submit a required medical form, an alumnus hoping to connect with old camp friends, a camper who has returned home and is eager to share his experience with mom and dad by going through the summer photos together, or a prospective parent who has requested information from Pemi.
HOW do I access my online account?
- Via the “Log in” link on the very top right of www.camppemi.com or via the “Your Online Account” link on Pemi’s facebook page (look for the green leaf logo)
- Enter your email address and your password.
- If you do not know your password or have forgotten it, click on the small “retrieve/set password” link. Note: multiple failed password attempts will cause the account to lock. We can unlock it for you, but better to click the “retrieve/set password” link if you’re unsure of your password.
- Not in our system and want to be? Email camppemi or dottie
WHAT can I do with my online account?
- Look at photos and/or order prints, posters, and gifts throughout the year
- Submit required forms
- Update personal information
- Create guest accounts for grandparents and friends to view photos
- More, depending on your relationship with Pemi. Log in and look around!
For a visual “how to” on finding your accounts balance, click here >>
For a visual “how to” on how to view photos, click here >>
For a visual “how to” on where to find forms that are required for attendance, click here >>
HELP! I’m locked out of my account…
Your account will lock after several failed password attempts. A “locked account” alert comes to us via email allowing us to unlock your account for you. Since we do not have access to passwords, we will send an email that has a link in it, good for three days, in order for you to reset your password.
Questions about your online account?