A number of forms are required for attendance. Doing the forms can take a little time, but it’s not complicated, and we provide detailed guidance below. Always feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
We use the information you provide with the greatest discretion, and encourage you to make us a full partner in planning for your child’s summer! Our office, health, and kitchen professionals use the information you provide during both pre-season staff training and throughout the season, to help your child adjust to camp and to provide a safe and supportive experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find the forms?
Log in to your account to access all forms. Forms are due by May 20th for all sessions, with the exception of the Travel Form, which is due 4 weeks before the start of your son’s session. Forms are available in your online account under “Forms and Documents” by March 15, if not sooner. We will alert you by email when forms for the season are open.
What forms are required?
Keep scrolling for complete details on all forms below!
- Camper Questionnaire – due May 20
- Parent Questionnaire – due May 20
- Physician Exam – due May 20
- Parent Authorization Form – due May 20
- Health History – due May 20
- Travel Form (required for all campers, even if travel is by car) – due 4 weeks before start of session
- CampMeds: if your son takes pills of any sort on a daily basis, we require that he enroll with CampMeds and that you provide CampMeds with prescription/instruction information 30 days prior to his arrival at Camp. Click here for more information about CampMeds, including who needs to enroll, deadlines, fees, insurance, and FAQs.
- Waiter/Camp Aide Application (optional) – for boys age 15, 14, and older 13’s who would like a job
How do I submit the forms?
Log in to your account and go to “Forms and Documents.” An icon next to each form will indicate how to complete and submit each form. Some forms must be completed/submitted online, and others must be printed out, completed, and scanned/uploaded or faxed. See below for complete details on each form.
How do I print a hardcopy form?
In your online account, under “Forms and Documents,” click on the name of the form. A box will open with simple instructions for printing.
Please do not mail forms!
Please do not mail forms to us. They must be completed and submitted online. To return printed forms, either upload PDFs directly to your online account or fax the form to the number indicated on the form. If this presents a challenge and you need assistance, just let us know!
Faxing or uploading provides us with a digital and immediate copy. It is the most secure and accurate way for parents to submit them, which is why we request that parents do so unless there are extenuating circumstances. Having the forms digitally stored is crucial during times of emergency, and also enables us to print various sets of forms for key locations at Camp.
How do I know if my forms have been received?
You can see the status of your submitted forms by logging into your account and going to “Forms and Documents.” It may take a few days for us to process a submitted form. When a form has been completed properly and has been processed from our end, the form will be marked as “received,” and the name of the form will change from black to green (names of overdue forms turn red!). If there is an issue of some sort with your submitted form, we will be in touch with you. The time lag between when you submit the form and when we mark it as “received” is because we check each form for accuracy … and we have close to 2,000 forms coming in for campers and staff!
Starting in May, we send emails using merge fields that let you know what we think we still need from you. Please check these emails carefully, even if you think you have submitted everything.
What about forms for siblings?
Each boy has his own unique set of forms, accessed via your account. Because a unique barcode identifies the forms for each camper, it is especially important that you download the unique form for each boy. If the same form is used for both campers, the second form to be submitted will overwrite the first. In order to properly identify siblings, be sure to download EACH boy’s forms; don’t make copies of one or scratch out the barcode.
Camper Questionnaire – print out, have your son complete, and upload/fax
- Please have your son complete this form himself in his own handwriting.
- Don’t worry too much about spelling —it’s okay!
- Have your son use a pen, marker, or press his pencil firmly so that we can read his input.
- To submit, scan and upload as a pdf via your online account, or fax to the number on the form.
Parent Questionnaire – fill out online
- TIP: CampMinder will close the session for this form if it has been inactive for 15 minutes. It is best to complete this form in one sitting—or, if you’d like to give it more thought, draft your responses elsewhere and copy and paste them into the form. We’ve heard more than once of a parent providing answers to a few questions, leaving their computer, and returning, only to find that they’d lost all their wonderful input!
- Parent input provides insight for staff training and for cabin and counselor placement.
- Please be forthcoming about a learning difficulty, ADHD, bed-wetting, or a recent loss or major change in the family or child’s life so that we can best help your child make as smooth and as happy an adjustment to camp as possible. This is especially true for children who have an attention issues or are nervous about new situations. Children often use their behavior rather than words to tell us something is bothering them. Having advance knowledge of areas that might be difficult for your child helps us understand the message in his actions.
- Our commitment is to use your input to help your child adjust to camp, and we use the information you provide with the greatest of discretion. We encourage you to make us a full partner in planning for your child’s summer.
Parent Authorization Form – print out, complete, and upload/fac
- This form grants your “permission to treat” in case of emergency. It will accompany your son when he is away from camp. Having the insurance information and “permission to treat” all on one page is critical.
- Follow the directions on the form to complete this form as a SINGLE-SIDED page, with insurance cards and signature provided all together on the front side.
- DO NOT send multiple pieces of paper with separate photocopies of your insurance cards.
- A parent or guardian signature is required at the bottom.
- To submit, scan and upload as a pdf online via your online account, or fax to the number on the form.
Physician Exam Form – print out, have your physician complete, and upload/fax
- Must be filled out by your son’s physician, providing documentation of an exam within 24 months of attending camp.
- You can substitute your doctor’s own office-generated form, but if faxing, be sure to use your son’s personal barcoded form as the cover sheet, so that any non-barcoded pages will be identified as belonging to your son.
- To submit, you can scan the complete form and upload it as a pdf via your online account, or or your physician’s office can fax the form to the number on the form.
Health History Form – fill out online
- Have your insurance information/card(s) handy for reference.
- This form has several sections. You can save your work and return to the form, but only fully-completed pages are saved.
- This form can be updated at any time after it is submitted, and we encourage you to update the form when any significant information changes.
- A full immunization history is not required. You can simply indicate that immunizations are “up-to-date.” However, you will need to provide: 1) Date of your son’s last Tetanus shot (referred to as DTAP/td on immunization records), and 2) Tuberculosis (referred to as TB / PPD) test date and result (positive, negative) or “not tested.”
- Parents of returning campers: although the information you enter on the health history form will carry over from year to year (for convenience in submitting the form in subsequent summers), please review and verify the information each year, to ensure that information remains current, especially for medical conditions that may change over time.
Travel Plans Form – fill out online
- Required for all campers, even if travel is by car.
- Both arrival and departure must be completed for the form to be submitted successfully.
- Please see Travel Details to plan accordingly for arrival/departure by car, bus, or plane.
- Use the dropdown menu to indicate if baggage will be with the camper, or shipped via UPS (otherwise the form will be considered “incomplete.”)
- If travel plans change after you’ve submitted the form, please update the form. To update, click the “edit” button next to the bus, car, or plane icon that you’d previously selected.
- If your travel plans change within 5 days of opening/closing days, please update the form AND contact us directly by phone or email.
- If you are flying with your son and are renting a car in order to deliver your son to camp, select the car icon (we only need flight info if a Pemi chaperone will be picking up or dropping your son off at the airport).
Waiter/Camp Aide Application (optional) – fill out online
- Available for boys age 15, 14, and some 13’s.
- We strongly encourage our oldest campers to serve as waiters and aides!
- Read more about these leadership opportunities.
Directions for Scanning/Uploading or Faxing:
To scan and upload your completed form as a PDF (no jpegs or tiffs):
- Scan and save your completed form as a PDF file.
- Login to your account, go to Forms & Documents, and click on the “upload” symbol to the right of the form. Find the form on your computer and upload.
- Note: We check each form before marking it as received. There might be a time lag between your uploading it and our marking it as received.
Or, fax completed forms toll-free to 1-866-428-1917.
- Faxed forms are routed automatically and securely to your son’s account via the unique barcode on the form.
- There is no need for a cover sheet.
- There is no actual fax machine with a person standing by! The form is digitized, and we receive a notification that it has been uploaded to your camper’s account.
- Note: We review each and every form before marking it as received; there might be a time lag between your faxing it and our marking it as received.