For an overview of each session and what is included, visit Our Session Options.
2018 Dates & Tuition
- Full Session: Saturday, June 23–Saturday, August 11. $9,250.00
- 1st Session: Saturday, June 23–Monday July 16. $6,050.00
- 2nd Session: Tuesday, July 17–Saturday, August 11. $6,050.00
- Pemi West (ages 16-17): Wednesday, June 20 – Sunday, July 22. $5,250.00
The $750.00 deposit is paid via credit card upon submission of your application and is non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
- Your child is on the waiting list and a space does not become available.
- Illness or injury prevents your child from attending camp.
- You apply for Financial Aid and we are unable to meet your needs.
Tuition Due Dates
- Tuition may be paid via eCheck through your online account or paper check (not credit card), in two installments. International families have the option to wire funds if they do not have a US bank account.
- An invoice for tuition is emailed February 1 requesting payment of at least one-half tuition, due February 15. You may pay in full at this time if you choose. You may also fund your son’s Camper Expense Account (CEA) at this time.
- A second invoice will be mailed in April with tuition balance due by May 1. Funds for your son’s Camper Expense Account (CEA) should also be sent at this time.
- Tuition is non-refundable after May 1, except in the case of documented illness/injury or mandatory summer school. Camp Pemigewassett expects families to be responsible for the full tuition if withdrawal is made after May 1.
How to Pay Tuition and CEA:
Pemi’s preferred method for parents to make payment is by eCheck. Login to your Pemi account and go to “Financial Management.” Click “Add an eCheck Account.” eCheck transactions are performed via a secure link and shorten processing time significantly.
If I prefer to mail a paper check, where should I send it?
We encourage you to use the eCheck option — but if you prefer to mail a paper check for tuition, please send it to Camp Pemi | 55 Smith Bridge Rd | Plymouth, NH 03264.