For an overview of each session and what is included, visit Our Session Options.
2019 Dates & Tuition
- Full Session: Saturday, June 29–Saturday, August 17. Tuition – $9,500
- 1st Session: Saturday, June 29–Monday, July 22. Tuition – $6,250
- 2nd Session: Tuesday, July 23–Saturday, August 17. Tuition – $6,250
- Pemi West: Wednesday, July 10–Sunday, August 4. Tuition – $5,500
The $750.00 deposit is paid via credit card upon submission of your application and is non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
- Your child is on the waiting list and a space does not become available.
- Illness or injury prevents your child from attending camp.
- You apply for Financial Aid and we are unable to meet your needs.
Tuition Due Dates
- The first half of tuition is due February 15, and the remaining balance of tuition is due May 1.
- A deposit to your son’s Camper Expense Account (CEA) is also due prior to May 1.
- For families who select an installment option to pay tuition (see below), the final installment of tuition will be debited to your account on May 15.
- Tuition is non-refundable after May 1, except in the case of documented illness/injury or mandatory summer school. Camp Pemigewassett expects families to be responsible for the full tuition if withdrawal is made after May 1.
- We offer families the option to enroll in eCheck installments, with from 2 to 4 installments available, depending on time of enrollment. If you select one of these options in the Camper Application, Pemi will debit your eCheck account as follows (and as specified in the Camper Application), and will issue invoice reminders of pending charges 5 days prior to initiating a scheduled charge. For families who enroll in the 2-installment option: Pemi will debit your eCheck account for the first half of tuition on February 15, and the remainder of tuition on May 15th. For families who select the monthly installment option: your account will be charged in equal installments of tuition on February 15th, March 15th, April 15th, and May 15th.
- Families may also elect to Pay in Full at any time, including by eCheck at time of enrollment.
- Tuition may be paid by eCheck through your online account or paper check (not credit card). International families have the option to wire funds if they do not have a US bank account.
Pemi’s preferred method for parents to make payment is by eCheck. Login to your Pemi account and go to “Financial Management.” Click “Add an eCheck Account.” eCheck transactions are performed via a secure link and shorten processing time significantly.
If I prefer to mail a paper check, where should I send it? We encourage you to use the eCheck option — but if you prefer to mail a paper check, please send it to Camp Pemi | 55 Smith Bridge Rd | Plymouth, NH 03264.