Deposit: a $1000 deposit is required by credit card at the time of application.
Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- The deposit amount is non-refundable except as follows: your child is on the waiting list and a space does not become available; or you apply for Financial Aid and we are unable to meet your needs.
- Tuition is non-refundable after December 15. No reduction is made for withdrawal prior to the start of camp, late arrivals, early departures, missed days, withdrawal during the season, or any other cause.
- Tuition Protection Insurance: Families might want to consider purchasing Tuition Insurance protection through a third-party to cover their investment. MH Ross has a policy to consider if you look into this. We encourage parents to understand the limits, coverage, and benefits offered prior to purchasing coverage.
Credit Card Surcharge
Please note that payments made by e-check, debit card, or paper check incur no surcharge. Not including the initial deposit, a 3% credit card surcharge will be applied to subsequent payments made by credit card.
Visit our Finances page for more information about due dates and how to pay your bill.
We offer a $300 discount on tuition per brother, when brothers are enrolled in the same summer.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Camp Pemigewassett cares deeply about providing the benefits of a summer at Pemi to as many families as possible, and our hope is that all boys who wish to attend camp will be able to. In an effort to make camp available to every camper who is interested, we offer scholarships and financial aid to those who apply and qualify for financial support.
If you are a family who has financial obstacles that prevent you from sending your camper to Pemi, please email Danny Kerr or Kenny Moore to discuss and let us know you intend to apply for Financial Aid. All information provided is kept confidential. To apply for financial aid:
- Check the appropriate box on the online Camper Application form.
- Download and complete our Financial Aid Form (PDF).
- Submit the Financial Aid Form and the $1,000 deposit by November 15. Please be in touch with questions about the deposit.
After November 15, requests for financial aid will be considered on a case-by-case basis if funds are still available.