Pemi has always been a place where the most gratifying day is one in which the fast-moving Pemi Kid slows down for a moment to extend a helping hand to another. The Pemi Alumni Program is excited about all the new and established ways we can make this happen. As is stated in Camp Pemigewassett’s mission, in order to best support and meet the needs of our campers, Pemi is committed to serve…
…as a practical and inspirational resource for alumni of all ages as they carry “Pemi” back into their schools, communities, professions, and ongoing involvements. Alumni in turn form a vital network of kindred spirits and lifelong friends who welcome and support our “graduates” as they find their own way in the world beyond our mountain valley. They are our most potent and inspiring examples of the enduring benefits of the Pemi experience.
Pemi can support Alumni
- by mentoring former campers and counselors on school and professional choices.
- by arranging for families to host them as they travel in pursuit of educational or professional opportunities.
- by contacting folks in the alumni network regarding internships and jobs for Pemi counselors and other alums.
Alumni can support Pemi
- by hosting an Open House for prospective families.
- by suggesting Pemi to friends.
- by networking with fellow alumni.
- by participating in Alumni Events.
If you’ve not already registered in the Alumni Guestbook, please do so in order that we might keep you informed as plans for these and other gatherings develop.