For an overview of each session and what is included, visit Our Session Options.
2017 Dates & Tuition
- Full Session: Saturday, June 24–Saturday, August 12. $8900.00
- 1st Session: Saturday, June 24–Monday July 17. $5850.00
- 2nd Session: Tuesday, July 18–Saturday, August 12. $5850.00
- Pemi West (ages 16-17): Wednesday, June 21 – Sunday, July 23. $5050.00
The $750.00 deposit is non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
- Your child is on the waiting list and a space does not become available.
- Illness or injury prevents your child from attending camp.
- You apply for Financial Aid and we are unable to meet your needs.
Tuition Due Dates
- Tuition is paid via check (not credit card), in two installments. International families have the option to wire funds if they do not have a US bank account.
- An invoice for tuition is emailed February 1 requesting payment of at least one-half tuition, due February 15. You may pay in full at this time if you chose.
- A second invoice is mailed in April with tuition balance due by May 1. Funds for your son’s Camper Expense Account should also be sent at this time.
- Tuition is non-refundable after May 1, except in the case of documented illness/injury or mandatory summer school. Camp Pemigewassett expects families to be responsible for the full tuition if withdrawal is made after May 1.
Mail Tuition Checks to:
PO Box 631
North Conway, NH 03860