When to apply
We will keep everyone informed on actual dates and timing for the application process via email.
Returning Campers: The application is available for returning campers (and those who remained on the previous year’s waiting list) on / around October 15th. Families have a 2-week window in which to apply before the process is open to new campers.
Campers New to Pemi: The application process opens to new campers on / around November 1.
How to apply
- Under “Apply” in the top menu or in the right side bar, click on APPLY NOW, or
Under “Helpful Links” in the right side bar, click on CAMPER APPLICATION to submit our easy, online application.
- Have handy:
- Credit card for $750.00 deposit.
- Names and phone numbers of two emergency contacts (required to proceed).
- A recent, close-up digital photo of your son to upload to the application. If you do not have one, you can
- upload it later via the “photo form” in your online account
- send it via email to dottie,
For new campers
We require a recommendation letter from a teacher for all boys new to Pemi. Our Camper Recommendation Form addresses a boy’s readiness to live in a residential community. The information provided to us by your son’s teacher assists us with cabin and counselor placement.
Once your son is enrolled
Director Danny Kerr will be in touch regarding your son’s enrollment status. Once your son is officially enrolled, we keep you informed with timely emails on topics such as forms, finances, and packing. In the meantime, this information and more can be found in the Parent section, accessed by the link at the top of the site. As always, feel free to get in touch with questions.
For tuition payment due dates, please visit Dates & Tuition.